A Divine Revelation of the Glory of God
- Father’s Day! God the Father chose to show His Glory in church service on Father’s Day! Wow! There must be some significance to this! Well, there is!
- Suddenly, W H O O O M !! Not a sound could be heard in the sanctuary. Not even the proverbial deafening sounds of silence. The walls around the platform and the ceiling over it lit up, glowing with clear bright “golden amber.”
- Now, in a trance, I peered deep within Him. Liquid swells of burning fire moved within itself as if to be slowly boiling likened to the liquid hot fire of molten steel or the slow rolling action of a candy’s soft boil stage.
- A vaporous layer! A mist of smoke formed a canopy! It came forth from out of God’s fire, slowly transported through the air, coming directly above my head.
- …there were no shadows! His Light, His Glory was so overpowering, so consuming, it not only did not create shadows, it drove any and all existing shadows from the sanctuary.
- …when God’s Glory is present, not even a hint of darkness shall be found.
- The Light of God permeated the elements so much so, even the molecules of air illuminated the glow of His Glory.
- As God’s Cloud of Glory continued slowly rising behind the choir, their physical bodies were transformed before my very eyes into spiritual bodies.
This book can be purchased online from the following book dealers:
- Amazon -- Amazon.com
- Barnes & Noble -- bn.com
- Books A Million -- bamm.com
- Target -- target.com
- All Books -- albooks.com
- Book Search and Market Place -- Biblio.com
- The Book Depository -- bookdepository.co.uk
- Super Book Deals -- couponmountain.com
- Borders -- borders.com
Click on Book Dealer Links located at the top of this page to gain direct online access to this book
SCROLL DOWN - To View the Writer's Photograph
E-Mail for Speaking Engagements: